Monday, April 4, 2011

I wish for Soul Food...

I woke upone day with a taste for Soul Food.  Sometimes it happens.  I guess it's cause I miss my mom, who lives in Maryland.

Anywho, I didn't want to travel far, so I settled on Wishbone, which is classified as "southern food" which was close enough.

I really wanted fried chicken, but apparently you can only get fried chicken on Wednesdays...wierd...especially for a southern place.  So I settled on the talapia.  I have to say, it was pretty tasty!  For a side, I ordered greens, and mac and cheese.

The mac and cheese was AMAZING!  Baked to perfection, with just the right amount of cheese.  Greatness!





Now, my friend ordered shrimp and grits, which I've never heard of (he's from South Carolina.  They do crazy things with food there!)  It was SO GOOOOOD!  I'm sure I gained about 20 pounds that day!




No comments:

Post a Comment